Friday, December 06, 2013

And one day it finally arrived...


It's been a while since my last post I know.


Anyway, back in September I ordered "The Dungeon Alphabet" and I expected to receive it way before my birthday, which is in November. 

But weeks passed and there were no news about the book. I even got in contact with Goodman Games to know when it had been shipped and calculate when it might arrive to Uruguay. I must say that Keith LeBaw, from Goodman Games, was always willing to answer my several mails on the matter. 

At some point he offered if I wanted a refund or to have another copy sent. I chose the latter since the book has been on my wishlist for a long time. And when all hope was lost, it arrived and I found the reason why it took so long to reach these latitudes. 


Yes, to UGANDA in Africa instead to URUGUAY in South America. Hello, they're different countries in different continents. Geez, I'm not in the "here be dragons..." part of the map. Somebody at the USPS needs to learn some geography...

If the second copy has already been shipped I plan to sell it and donate what I get to charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

1e (15) 2e (11) 3.5e (18) 5e (3) ACKS (2) Ars Magica (2) art (1) AS&SH (1) ASE (1) BFRPG (1) Black Hack (1) Black Sun Deathcrawl (1) Blackmoor (14) Blades in the Dark (1) blogs (2) Board games (1) Books (17) BRP (1) Caballeros de Montevideo (2) Castle Amber (2) Castle Zagyg (9) Characters (46) Comics (2) Contest (13) Convention (8) D&D (7) d30 (1) DCC (28) Deadlands (1) Delta Green (1) Delving Deeper (1) dice tower (1) Dragon (4) Dragonlance (1) Drawings (6) Dresden Files (1) DSR (2) Dungeon (2) Dungeon Contest (8) Dungeon Lord (1) Dwimmermount (2) Dying Earth (1) Ennies (4) Era (2) FLAILSNAILS (16) Games (3) GAMMA World (1) GaryCon (2) GenCon (3) Google Wave (9) Google+ (37) Greyhawk (46) GURPS (4) Gygax (11) hangout (34) high level (1) HMS Apollyon (2) hobbit (1) Hollowpoint (3) Holmes (1) homebrew (1) Humor (2) Inspiration (1) Kalmatta (4) kids (3) Labyrinth Lord (28) Lamentations of the Flame Princess (6) Lego (1) Magic item (2) maps (2) Marvel (1) Maure Castle (6) Maze Rats (1) medieval (3) megadungeon (2) Metal Gods of Ur-Hadad (11) MicroLite74 (1) Middle Earth (1) Millenium's End (4) miniatures (3) MMO (1) module (1) movie (2) Mutants and Masterminds (1) Mythmere Games (1) Never Going Home (1) Nimue (3) NYNG (2) Oerth Journal (1) Old-School (15) OPDC (2) Oriental Adventures (3) OSE (1) OSR (18) OSRIC (6) Pathfinder (1) Patreon (1) playtest (1) quotes (4) Ramblings (16) Rifts (1) RPG (28) Rules (4) Rust (3) Saints & Sinners (1) sandbox (14) SS&SS (2) Star Wars (3) Swords and Wizardry (2) The Day After Ragnarok (1) TMNT (1) Transformers (1) Traveler (1) Ultima (4) Update (3) Wampus Country (2) Warhammer (2) WIAB (2) word count (2) World Cup (13) WoTC (6) zine (2)