The idea was concocted by two dungeon masters (Gerardo T. & Ejbs) that wanted to join their groups into a mega-adventure. An ambitious project indeed, but the first (and only) session was C-H-A-O-T-I-C!!. Sorry it didn't work since I've never played a high level character before.
Niall was a half-elven Riddlemaster. Yeah I know, another bard. I guesss I have "a thing" with bards. Anyway, he was to re-unite a group of powerful adventurers and guide them to the fabled Dragon Mountain and unveil its secrets... and treasures.
Those high-level adventurers were:
- Inshalen, a grey elf magic-user/thief
- Egil Steinthor, a human runecaster
- Agnar Bloodaxe, a dwarven weapons master
- Avelogue, a human cleric
- Questor, a human magic-user
- Lady Melian of Roke, a human paladin
- Alanon, a human druid
- Niall, a half-elven riddlemaster
Str 12, int 15, Wis 13, Dex 18, Con 15, Cha 15, Cms 14